Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to $45; Reiterates Outperform
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO), and raised the price target to $45.00 (from $39.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "On 8/4/16, CRZO released 2Q16 results. The company continues to maintain a conservative 2-rig program, which will allow it to operate near cash flow and also keep its credit metrics strong. With this program, the company continues to focus on its high IRR regions, test stagger stack configurations, and commence evaluation of its new Permian leasehold. 2Q16 benefited from lower costs, which we believe should carry through to the remainder of 2016. The company lowered cost guidance and raised oil production guidance to 25,150bbl/d–25,400bbl/d from 24,800bbl/d–25,300bbl/d."
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $37.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Amgen (AMGN); Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!