Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to $45; Reiterates Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO), and raised the price target to $45.00 (from $39.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "On 8/4/16, CRZO released 2Q16 results. The company continues to maintain a conservative 2-rig program, which will allow it to operate near cash flow and also keep its credit metrics strong. With this program, the company continues to focus on its high IRR regions, test stagger stack configurations, and commence evaluation of its new Permian leasehold. 2Q16 benefited from lower costs, which we believe should carry through to the remainder of 2016. The company lowered cost guidance and raised oil production guidance to 25,150bbl/d–25,400bbl/d from 24,800bbl/d–25,300bbl/d."
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $37.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Gastar Exploration (GST) Following Announced Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!