Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to $45; Reiterates Outperform
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO), and raised the price target to $45.00 (from $39.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "On 8/4/16, CRZO released 2Q16 results. The company continues to maintain a conservative 2-rig program, which will allow it to operate near cash flow and also keep its credit metrics strong. With this program, the company continues to focus on its high IRR regions, test stagger stack configurations, and commence evaluation of its new Permian leasehold. 2Q16 benefited from lower costs, which we believe should carry through to the remainder of 2016. The company lowered cost guidance and raised oil production guidance to 25,150bbl/d–25,400bbl/d from 24,800bbl/d–25,300bbl/d."
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $37.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) to Buy
- Citi Downgrades Commercial Metals Company (CMC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!