Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO), and raised the price target to $50.00 (from $45.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. The company continues to look at adding acreage in the Eagle Ford and although it has made unsolicited offers, it has apparently not been a high bidder. However, Imperial still recommend
investors stay with high quality companies with low breakevens, and CRZO fits that mold.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on CRZO shares but are increasing our one-year price target to $50 from $45, about 29% above the recent share price. After reviewing guidance and discussing with the company, we are adjusting our liquids pricing downward, and adjusting our contribution from hedge settlements and fine-tuning costs. Despite our many changes, we are maintaining our 3Q16 EPS estimate of $0.26, and we are slightly raising our EBITDA estimate to $369.3mn from $368.0mn."
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $38.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!