Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Ascent Media (ASCMA) Following 2Q
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on Ascent Media (NASDAQ: ASCMA), and raised the price target to $21.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Ascent Capital Group reported revenues of $144mn, consistent with Street estimates of
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating on the shares of ASCMA and increasing our one-year price target to $21 from $20. Our price target is about 8% above the recent share price. On 8/9/16, Ascent Capital Group reported 2Q16 revenue of $144mn, consistent with Street estimates of $144mn, but below our estimate of $147mn. ASCMA Pre-SAC (pre-subscriber acquisition cost) adjusted EBITDA of $91.8mn was slightly improved from $91.0mn during the same period last year, and above our estimate of $90.6mn. Monitronics Pre-SAC adjusted EBITDA of $93.4mn was flat year-over-year (yoy) and above our estimate of $92.5mn. Unit attrition of 13.9% was up yoy from 13.4%, and consistent with our estimate of 13.9%. Recurring monthly revenue (RMR) attrition of 12.5% was down from 13.2% during the same period last year, and below our estimate of 13.6%. Core attrition of 13.2% was up from 12.6% from the same period last year, and above our estimate of 13.0%."
Shares of Ascent Media closed at $19.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- eBay (EBAY) Turnaround on Track, Buy the Dip - Susquehanna
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!