Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4.50
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on ARC Group Worldwide (NASDAQ: ARCW), and raised the price target to $4.50 (from $4.00), following the company's announced completion of its sale of Tekna Seal LLC to Winchester Electronics Corporation. The company also reported 1Q revenue of $26.8mn. Adjusted EPS of $0.05 was improved from $0.02 during the same period last year.
Analyst Saliq Khan commented, "On 9/30/16, ARCW announced that it completed the sale of its majority-owned subsidiary, Tekna Seal LLC, to Winchester Electronics Corporation for $10.5mn. We believe that the sale of this non-core subsidiary could allow ARCW to focus on its core businesses, particularly precision components and 3D printing. As such, we are raising our price target to $4.50 from $4.00, but maintaining our In-Line rating. We await results of revenue growth and margin improvements initiatives during FY17. Please see Figure 1 for our estimate changes."
Shares of ARC Group Worldwide closed at $4.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!