Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4.50
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on ARC Group Worldwide (NASDAQ: ARCW), and raised the price target to $4.50 (from $4.00), following the company's announced completion of its sale of Tekna Seal LLC to Winchester Electronics Corporation. The company also reported 1Q revenue of $26.8mn. Adjusted EPS of $0.05 was improved from $0.02 during the same period last year.
Analyst Saliq Khan commented, "On 9/30/16, ARCW announced that it completed the sale of its majority-owned subsidiary, Tekna Seal LLC, to Winchester Electronics Corporation for $10.5mn. We believe that the sale of this non-core subsidiary could allow ARCW to focus on its core businesses, particularly precision components and 3D printing. As such, we are raising our price target to $4.50 from $4.00, but maintaining our In-Line rating. We await results of revenue growth and margin improvements initiatives during FY17. Please see Figure 1 for our estimate changes."
Shares of ARC Group Worldwide closed at $4.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!