Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4.50
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on ARC Group Worldwide (NASDAQ: ARCW), and raised the price target to $4.50 (from $4.00), following the company's announced completion of its sale of Tekna Seal LLC to Winchester Electronics Corporation. The company also reported 1Q revenue of $26.8mn. Adjusted EPS of $0.05 was improved from $0.02 during the same period last year.
Analyst Saliq Khan commented, "On 9/30/16, ARCW announced that it completed the sale of its majority-owned subsidiary, Tekna Seal LLC, to Winchester Electronics Corporation for $10.5mn. We believe that the sale of this non-core subsidiary could allow ARCW to focus on its core businesses, particularly precision components and 3D printing. As such, we are raising our price target to $4.50 from $4.00, but maintaining our In-Line rating. We await results of revenue growth and margin improvements initiatives during FY17. Please see Figure 1 for our estimate changes."
Shares of ARC Group Worldwide closed at $4.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!