Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on ARC Group Worldwide (NASDAQ: ARCW), and raised the price target to $4.00 (from $3.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. 4Q16 revenue of $28mn was up about 5% sequentially. ARC could likely continue to see increasing revenue from its 3DMT division.
Analyst Saliq Khan commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating and raising our one-year price target to $4 from $3 on ARCW shares, about 10% above the recent share price. During FY16, ARC launched new production parts, improved sequential sales over the last four quarters, and increased sales and marketing efforts. As such, we are raising our one-year price target to $4 from $3, but are maintaining our In-Line rating. We await results of these initiatives, which we believe could help drive revenue and margin growth during FY17."
Shares of ARC Group Worldwide closed at $3.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!