Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on ARC Group Worldwide (NASDAQ: ARCW), and raised the price target to $4.00 (from $3.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. 4Q16 revenue of $28mn was up about 5% sequentially. ARC could likely continue to see increasing revenue from its 3DMT division.
Analyst Saliq Khan commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating and raising our one-year price target to $4 from $3 on ARCW shares, about 10% above the recent share price. During FY16, ARC launched new production parts, improved sequential sales over the last four quarters, and increased sales and marketing efforts. As such, we are raising our one-year price target to $4 from $3, but are maintaining our In-Line rating. We await results of these initiatives, which we believe could help drive revenue and margin growth during FY17."
Shares of ARC Group Worldwide closed at $3.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!