Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on ARC Group Worldwide (NASDAQ: ARCW), and raised the price target to $4.00 (from $3.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. 4Q16 revenue of $28mn was up about 5% sequentially. ARC could likely continue to see increasing revenue from its 3DMT division.
Analyst Saliq Khan commented, "We are maintaining our In-Line rating and raising our one-year price target to $4 from $3 on ARCW shares, about 10% above the recent share price. During FY16, ARC launched new production parts, improved sequential sales over the last four quarters, and increased sales and marketing efforts. As such, we are raising our one-year price target to $4 from $3, but are maintaining our In-Line rating. We await results of these initiatives, which we believe could help drive revenue and margin growth during FY17."
Shares of ARC Group Worldwide closed at $3.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Green Dot (GDOT) PT Raised to $32 at Jefferies; Reiterates Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!