Imperial Capital Downgrades United Continental (UAL) to In-Line on Valuation
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital downgraded United Continental (NYSE: UAL) from Outperform to In-Line with a price target of $76.00 (from $65.00), saying the stock appears fully valued.
Analyst Michael Derchin commented, "We are downgrading our rating to In-Line from Outperform as the stock appears fairly valued after recent sizeable run-up. We are increasing our one-year price target to $76 from $65, using 2018 estimates versus 2017 previously. Our price target is about 10% above the recent share price. We are lowering our FY17 EPS estimate to $6.25 from $6.50 and our FY18 EPS estimate to $8.00 from $8.24 on FY17 CASM ex-fuel increasing 4.0% versus 3.5% previously, incorporating recently ratified labor agreements."
Shares of United Continental closed at $68.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!