Imperial Capital Downgrades Nautilus (NLS) to In-Line
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital downgraded Nautilus (NYSE: NLS) from Outperform to In-Line and maintains a price target of $26.00, citing valuation.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "With the stock having appreciated by 41% since we initiated coverage on 7/6/16, on relatively flat IC and consensus estimates, we believe the risk/reward profile is now less attractive. We are leaving our estimates unchanged."
Shares of Nautilus closed at $24.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Envision Healthcare (EVHC): Cutting PT But Staying Bullish - Jefferies
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!