Imperial Capital Downgrades Nautilus (NLS) to In-Line
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital downgraded Nautilus (NYSE: NLS) from Outperform to In-Line and maintains a price target of $26.00, citing valuation.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "With the stock having appreciated by 41% since we initiated coverage on 7/6/16, on relatively flat IC and consensus estimates, we believe the risk/reward profile is now less attractive. We are leaving our estimates unchanged."
Shares of Nautilus closed at $24.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!