Imperial Capital Downgrades Nautilus (NLS) to In-Line
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital downgraded Nautilus (NYSE: NLS) from Outperform to In-Line and maintains a price target of $26.00, citing valuation.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "With the stock having appreciated by 41% since we initiated coverage on 7/6/16, on relatively flat IC and consensus estimates, we believe the risk/reward profile is now less attractive. We are leaving our estimates unchanged."
Shares of Nautilus closed at $24.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) to Underweight
- Baird Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!