Imperial Capital Downgrades Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (GLDD) to In-Line
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital downgraded Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (NASDAQ: GLDD) from Outperform to In-Line with a price target of $4.00 (from $5.50).
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "While we think GLDD should benefit from a multi-year uplift in marine construction activity, we await evidence of improvement in its E&I segment, and think its prospects are largely discounted around current levels."
Shares of Great Lakes Dredge & Dock closed at $3.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Gastar Exploration (GST) Following Announced Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!