Imperial Capital Downgrades Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (GLDD) to In-Line
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital downgraded Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (NASDAQ: GLDD) from Outperform to In-Line with a price target of $4.00 (from $5.50).
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "While we think GLDD should benefit from a multi-year uplift in marine construction activity, we await evidence of improvement in its E&I segment, and think its prospects are largely discounted around current levels."
Shares of Great Lakes Dredge & Dock closed at $3.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Downgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Hold, Likes Company, Remains Cautious On Near Term Outlook
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Neutral, Sees "Green Shoots Of A Recovery"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!