Imperial Capital Downgrades Brinks Co. (BCO) to In-Line
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital downgraded Brinks Co. (NYSE: BCO) from Outperform to In-Line with a price target of $42.00 (from $38.00).
The analyst commented, "Our price target is about 3% above the recent share price. Since our last report dated 8/3/16, the shares of BCO have risen to above $40 from $33.16 (roughly 23% increase), supporting our previous Outperform rating. Although the company reported improving results, at its current valuation, we believe that some of the near-term optimism is already baked into the current share price."
Shares of Brinks Co. closed at $40.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
- Google's (GOOGL) PT Raised to $1,000 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!