Imperial Capital Downgrades Brinks Co. (BCO) to In-Line
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital downgraded Brinks Co. (NYSE: BCO) from Outperform to In-Line with a price target of $42.00 (from $38.00).
The analyst commented, "Our price target is about 3% above the recent share price. Since our last report dated 8/3/16, the shares of BCO have risen to above $40 from $33.16 (roughly 23% increase), supporting our previous Outperform rating. Although the company reported improving results, at its current valuation, we believe that some of the near-term optimism is already baked into the current share price."
Shares of Brinks Co. closed at $40.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!