Imperial Capital Downgrades Barracuda Networks (CUDA) at Underperform
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital downgraded Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) from In-Line to Underperform with a price target of $20.00 (from $17.00) on valuation.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "Despite our higher price target, it implies potential downside of 20% below recent levels. Based on our field checks, we anticipate continued strong growth in the core business, partially offset by weaker legacy on-premise business. We believe security demand remains healthy in the company’s target market, with a fundamental shift to cloud and virtual solutions. We received positive feedback on the company’s email security solution for Office 365, which is competing favorably against Microsoft’s basic offering, though we believe Proofpoint remains dominant with larger enterprise customers. Given the migration to cloud infrastructure and applications, we see sustained headwinds to sales of the company’s on-premise hardware appliances and attached subscriptions. In addition, we believe CUDA is facing aggressive competition in the network security market, especially from Fortinet and SonicWALL."
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $24.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!