Imperial Capital Downgrades Barracuda Networks (CUDA) at Underperform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital downgraded Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) from In-Line to Underperform with a price target of $20.00 (from $17.00) on valuation.
Analyst Michael Kim commented, "Despite our higher price target, it implies potential downside of 20% below recent levels. Based on our field checks, we anticipate continued strong growth in the core business, partially offset by weaker legacy on-premise business. We believe security demand remains healthy in the company’s target market, with a fundamental shift to cloud and virtual solutions. We received positive feedback on the company’s email security solution for Office 365, which is competing favorably against Microsoft’s basic offering, though we believe Proofpoint remains dominant with larger enterprise customers. Given the migration to cloud infrastructure and applications, we see sustained headwinds to sales of the company’s on-premise hardware appliances and attached subscriptions. In addition, we believe CUDA is facing aggressive competition in the network security market, especially from Fortinet and SonicWALL."
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $24.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!