Imperial Capital Cuts Price Target on Quanex (NX) to $22.50 Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Quanex Building Products (NYSE: NX), and cut the price target to $22.50 (from $25.00), following a review of the company's 3Q. Revenue exceeded estimates by a $0.5mn, and increased 37.7% year-over-year. Adjusted EBITDA of $33.1mn was also below estimates, with the Street at $34.8mn.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on NX shares, and are lowering our price target to $22.50 from $25. Our price target is 22% above the recent share price. We expect NX to benefit from growing window and cabinet component demand, driven by increased housing construction and repair and remodeling activity, and expect earnings growth to accelerate over the next few years, driven by continued improvement in margins and cash flows, and accretive capital allocation."
Shares of Quanex Building Products closed at $19.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!