Imperial Capital Cuts Price Target on Quanex (NX) to $22.50 Following 3Q
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Quanex Building Products (NYSE: NX), and cut the price target to $22.50 (from $25.00), following a review of the company's 3Q. Revenue exceeded estimates by a $0.5mn, and increased 37.7% year-over-year. Adjusted EBITDA of $33.1mn was also below estimates, with the Street at $34.8mn.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on NX shares, and are lowering our price target to $22.50 from $25. Our price target is 22% above the recent share price. We expect NX to benefit from growing window and cabinet component demand, driven by increased housing construction and repair and remodeling activity, and expect earnings growth to accelerate over the next few years, driven by continued improvement in margins and cash flows, and accretive capital allocation."
Shares of Quanex Building Products closed at $19.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!