Imperial Capital Cuts Price Target on Nautilus (NLS) to $17 Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an In-Line rating on Nautilus (NYSE: NLS), and cut the price target to $17.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q. NLS reported revenue of $81mn, below the Street's $93mn estimate. Advertising response rates declined in late June, causing management to pull back spending. Imperial modeled for direct cardo to remain flat in 2017 and direct strength to grow to $25mn.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "On 10/31/16, NLS reported revenue of $81mn, below our estimate of $91mn (Street was $93mn). Results were negatively impacted by weakness in the direct segment, where advertising productivity declined starting in late June. The retail segment also missed our estimate as Octane Fitness is not expected to achieve previous full year guidance. Tight expense control led to EPS and EBITDA relatively consistent with expectations. Management does not expect to achieve the previous full year organic revenue growth target of 10%-12%."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Nautilus click here. For more ratings news on Nautilus click here.
Shares of Nautilus closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!