Imperial Capital Cuts Price Target on Nautilus (NLS) to $17 Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an In-Line rating on Nautilus (NYSE: NLS), and cut the price target to $17.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q. NLS reported revenue of $81mn, below the Street's $93mn estimate. Advertising response rates declined in late June, causing management to pull back spending. Imperial modeled for direct cardo to remain flat in 2017 and direct strength to grow to $25mn.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "On 10/31/16, NLS reported revenue of $81mn, below our estimate of $91mn (Street was $93mn). Results were negatively impacted by weakness in the direct segment, where advertising productivity declined starting in late June. The retail segment also missed our estimate as Octane Fitness is not expected to achieve previous full year guidance. Tight expense control led to EPS and EBITDA relatively consistent with expectations. Management does not expect to achieve the previous full year organic revenue growth target of 10%-12%."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Nautilus click here. For more ratings news on Nautilus click here.
Shares of Nautilus closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!