Imperial Capital Cuts Price Target on Nautilus (NLS) to $17 Following 3Q
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital maintained an In-Line rating on Nautilus (NYSE: NLS), and cut the price target to $17.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q. NLS reported revenue of $81mn, below the Street's $93mn estimate. Advertising response rates declined in late June, causing management to pull back spending. Imperial modeled for direct cardo to remain flat in 2017 and direct strength to grow to $25mn.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "On 10/31/16, NLS reported revenue of $81mn, below our estimate of $91mn (Street was $93mn). Results were negatively impacted by weakness in the direct segment, where advertising productivity declined starting in late June. The retail segment also missed our estimate as Octane Fitness is not expected to achieve previous full year guidance. Tight expense control led to EPS and EBITDA relatively consistent with expectations. Management does not expect to achieve the previous full year organic revenue growth target of 10%-12%."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Nautilus click here. For more ratings news on Nautilus click here.
Shares of Nautilus closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!