Imperial Capital Cuts Price Target on Nautilus (NLS) to $17 Following 3Q
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an In-Line rating on Nautilus (NYSE: NLS), and cut the price target to $17.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q. NLS reported revenue of $81mn, below the Street's $93mn estimate. Advertising response rates declined in late June, causing management to pull back spending. Imperial modeled for direct cardo to remain flat in 2017 and direct strength to grow to $25mn.
Analyst George Kelly commented, "On 10/31/16, NLS reported revenue of $81mn, below our estimate of $91mn (Street was $93mn). Results were negatively impacted by weakness in the direct segment, where advertising productivity declined starting in late June. The retail segment also missed our estimate as Octane Fitness is not expected to achieve previous full year guidance. Tight expense control led to EPS and EBITDA relatively consistent with expectations. Management does not expect to achieve the previous full year organic revenue growth target of 10%-12%."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Nautilus click here. For more ratings news on Nautilus click here.
Shares of Nautilus closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!