Imperial Capital Cuts Price Target on Masonite Int'l (DOOR) to $77 Following 2Q Miss
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Masonite International (NYSE: DOOR), and cut the price target to $77.00 (from $80.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. DOOR reported adjusted 2Q16 EBITDA of $68.5mn, below the Street's $71.8mn estimate. Revenue of
$514mn missed Imperial's estimates by $16mn. Adjusted EPS totaled $1.02, above the consensus of $0.88, though this included a $0.20 tax gain associated with an accounting change related to stock-based compensation.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on DOOR shares, and are lowering our one-year price target to $77 from $80. Our price target is approximately 15% above the recent share price. We think DOOR remains well positioned to benefit from growth in residential demand, given its strong industry position and broad product mix. We expect earnings growth to accelerate going forward, driven by healthy U.S. price and volume trends, and recent portfolio optimization efforts."
Shares of Masonite International closed at $67.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!