Imperial Capital Cuts Price Target on Masonite Int'l (DOOR) to $77 Following 2Q Miss
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Masonite International (NYSE: DOOR), and cut the price target to $77.00 (from $80.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. DOOR reported adjusted 2Q16 EBITDA of $68.5mn, below the Street's $71.8mn estimate. Revenue of
$514mn missed Imperial's estimates by $16mn. Adjusted EPS totaled $1.02, above the consensus of $0.88, though this included a $0.20 tax gain associated with an accounting change related to stock-based compensation.
Analyst Scott Levine commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on DOOR shares, and are lowering our one-year price target to $77 from $80. Our price target is approximately 15% above the recent share price. We think DOOR remains well positioned to benefit from growth in residential demand, given its strong industry position and broad product mix. We expect earnings growth to accelerate going forward, driven by healthy U.S. price and volume trends, and recent portfolio optimization efforts."
Shares of Masonite International closed at $67.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!