Imperial Capital Cuts Price Target on Jones Energy (JONE) Following Announced Acquisitions
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shows clemency to Manning, intelligence analyst behind leaks
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imperial Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Jones Energy (NYSE: JONE), and cut the price target to $3.75 (from $5.50), following the company's announced acquisition of properties in the STACK in the southern Canadian and northern Grady counties in Oklahoma.
Analyst Megan Barnett commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on JONE shares and lowering our one-year price target to $3.75 from $5.50, about 20% above the recent share price. On 8/18/16, JONE announced an acquisition of properties in the STACK in the southern Canadian and northern Grady counties in Oklahoma. This more southern area of the STACK was somewhat off our radar, but JONE presented results of a private operator (in whose wells it has a small interest) that cause us to be optimistic about the productivity, oil cuts, and IRRs in the region."
Shares of Jones Energy closed at $2.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!