Imperial Capital Adjusts Estimates Following Callon Petroleum's (CPE) Announced Acquisition Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE), and raised the price target to $18.00 (from $16.00), following the company's announced agreement to acquire additional leasehold in Howard County. Imperial increased FY16 production estimates to 15.9mboe/d from 15.4mboe/d. At the time of the announcement on 9/6/16, the target acquisition properties were producing 2,300boe/d.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on CPE shares and our one-year price target of $18, about 20% above the recent share price. On 9/6/16, Callon announced a definitive agreement to acquire additional leasehold in Howard County for $327mn in cash. It simultaneously announced a common stock offering and then on 9/12/16 it commenced a $350mn placement of Senior Unsecured Notes. Both capital raising efforts were upsized. In all, the company placed $400mn of Senior Notes and 29.9mn of shares. Net (after expenses) proceeds to the company were $801.7mn."
Shares of Callon Petroleum closed at $14.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Equity Offerings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!