Imperial Capital Adjusts Estimates Following Callon Petroleum's (CPE) Announced Acquisition Agreement
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE), and raised the price target to $18.00 (from $16.00), following the company's announced agreement to acquire additional leasehold in Howard County. Imperial increased FY16 production estimates to 15.9mboe/d from 15.4mboe/d. At the time of the announcement on 9/6/16, the target acquisition properties were producing 2,300boe/d.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on CPE shares and our one-year price target of $18, about 20% above the recent share price. On 9/6/16, Callon announced a definitive agreement to acquire additional leasehold in Howard County for $327mn in cash. It simultaneously announced a common stock offering and then on 9/12/16 it commenced a $350mn placement of Senior Unsecured Notes. Both capital raising efforts were upsized. In all, the company placed $400mn of Senior Notes and 29.9mn of shares. Net (after expenses) proceeds to the company were $801.7mn."
Shares of Callon Petroleum closed at $14.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Equity Offerings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!