Imperial Capital Adjusts Estimates Following Callon Petroleum's (CPE) Announced Acquisition Agreement
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE), and raised the price target to $18.00 (from $16.00), following the company's announced agreement to acquire additional leasehold in Howard County. Imperial increased FY16 production estimates to 15.9mboe/d from 15.4mboe/d. At the time of the announcement on 9/6/16, the target acquisition properties were producing 2,300boe/d.
Analyst Kim Pacanovsky commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on CPE shares and our one-year price target of $18, about 20% above the recent share price. On 9/6/16, Callon announced a definitive agreement to acquire additional leasehold in Howard County for $327mn in cash. It simultaneously announced a common stock offering and then on 9/12/16 it commenced a $350mn placement of Senior Unsecured Notes. Both capital raising efforts were upsized. In all, the company placed $400mn of Senior Notes and 29.9mn of shares. Net (after expenses) proceeds to the company were $801.7mn."
Shares of Callon Petroleum closed at $14.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Equity Offerings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!