Impax Laboratories (IPXL) PT Cut to $24 at Leerink Partners
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Jason Gerberry cut his price target on Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ: IPXL) to $24.00 (from $33.00) following a big Q2 miss and "questionable" guidance. The firm maintained a Market Perform rating.
Gerberry commented, "In 2Q, IPXL missed consensus sales and EPS by 25% and 54%, respectively. Sources of the miss include a ~30% Y/Y generic sales decline, with mgmt citing increased competition to key generic products and several delays (pipeline & TEVA [OP] deal close). As a result, we are lowering our sales forecast in '16E and '17E by 7% and 3%, respectively, to reflect the near-term generic segment headwinds but raising our ’19-21E est. modestly due to contributions from new exclusive launches. The net impact of these changes is a 9% and 7% reduction in '16E and '17E EPS, respectively, with more modest +/- 1-2% changes in '18E+ EPS. Rytary growth in 2Q moderated to +27% and mgmt. cited sales force disruption as factor. We are trimming our ’16-21E Rytary forecast by 15% to reflect more modest growth trend. We remain MP with a PT of $24 (fr $33) on IPXL's limited revenue upside and US generics outlook."
Shares of Impax Laboratories closed at $23.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
- Goldcorp (GG): Cutting NAV and Price Target - Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!