Impax Laboratories (IPXL): Cutting PT But Reiterating Overweight Rating - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ: IPXL) after the company Impax reported 2Q16 non-GAAP EPS of $0.21 on revenue of $173M, well short of the Street estimates of $0.32 and $224M, IPXL provided guidance following the announcement of the acquisition of Teva/Actavis generic assets in June, its hard to fathom how it could not have foreseen or known how conditions surrounding key products would further deteriorate.
However, the Teva/Actavis deal represents an upgrade of the generics portfolio. Given that backdrop, the analyst believes the risk/reward profile for IPXL is favorable with a 2017 P/E and EV/ EBITDA of 10x and 9x.
The price target drops to $32 from $40.
Shares of Impax Laboratories closed at $23.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!