Ignyta (RXDX): Cutting PT to $20 - Piper Jaffray
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Ignyta, Inc (NASDAQ: RXDX) after the company reported 2Q16 results and provided updates on the major clinical programs, including its TRK/ROS1/ALK inhibitor, entrectinib.
Data updates for entrectinib and RXDX-105 are expected in 4Q16 along with an interim look at the registration, enabling a STAR-TRK2 trial in 2Q17, but he ultimately believes that sooner or later investors will come to appreciate the value in RXDX's pipeline and strategy.
Despite the analyst's positive outlook, he reduced his price target to $20 from $32 which still reflects substantial upside.
Shares of Ignyta, Inc closed at $5.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!