Ignyta (RXDX): Cutting PT to $20 - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Ignyta, Inc (NASDAQ: RXDX) after the company reported 2Q16 results and provided updates on the major clinical programs, including its TRK/ROS1/ALK inhibitor, entrectinib.
Data updates for entrectinib and RXDX-105 are expected in 4Q16 along with an interim look at the registration, enabling a STAR-TRK2 trial in 2Q17, but he ultimately believes that sooner or later investors will come to appreciate the value in RXDX's pipeline and strategy.
Despite the analyst's positive outlook, he reduced his price target to $20 from $32 which still reflects substantial upside.
Shares of Ignyta, Inc closed at $5.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!