Ignyta (RXDX): Cutting PT to $20 - Piper Jaffray
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Ignyta, Inc (NASDAQ: RXDX) after the company reported 2Q16 results and provided updates on the major clinical programs, including its TRK/ROS1/ALK inhibitor, entrectinib.
Data updates for entrectinib and RXDX-105 are expected in 4Q16 along with an interim look at the registration, enabling a STAR-TRK2 trial in 2Q17, but he ultimately believes that sooner or later investors will come to appreciate the value in RXDX's pipeline and strategy.
Despite the analyst's positive outlook, he reduced his price target to $20 from $32 which still reflects substantial upside.
Shares of Ignyta, Inc closed at $5.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL): Improving Visibility, Raising PT - Wedbush
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!