Ignyta (RXDX): Cutting PT to $20 - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Ignyta, Inc (NASDAQ: RXDX) after the company reported 2Q16 results and provided updates on the major clinical programs, including its TRK/ROS1/ALK inhibitor, entrectinib.
Data updates for entrectinib and RXDX-105 are expected in 4Q16 along with an interim look at the registration, enabling a STAR-TRK2 trial in 2Q17, but he ultimately believes that sooner or later investors will come to appreciate the value in RXDX's pipeline and strategy.
Despite the analyst's positive outlook, he reduced his price target to $20 from $32 which still reflects substantial upside.
Shares of Ignyta, Inc closed at $5.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!