INSYS Therapeutics (INSY) Bullish View Reiterated at Piper Jaffray Following Favorable Buprenorphine Data
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst David Amsellem reiterated an Overweight rating and $28 price target on INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) reported positive top-line results from a Phase III trial evaluating its sublingual spray form of buprenorphine for post-operative pain following bunionectomy surgery.
Amsellem commented, "We continue to believe that the product is a promising shot-on-goal not only in acute pain settings (e.g., emergency medicine, post-operative pain) but also in chronic pain (particularly considering that the molecule is uniquely positioned versus other opioids as less abuse-prone schedule III controlled substance). We believe INSY is well-positioned to deliver a long-term EPS CAGR (2017+) of at least in 25%-30%, and this only reflects contribution from Subsys and Syndros (which is set to launch later this year). This translates into an attractive risk/reward profile in the context of a 2017E P/E of 17x."
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $16.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!