INC Research Holdings (INCR): M&A Needed To Support Top Line Growth - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Windley, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of INC Research Holdings (NASDAQ: INCR) after the company's investor day. INCR's strategy continues to target penetration in Top 20 pharma which allows it to maintain an above sector growth rate of 10-12% which DOES include acquisitions.
Management outlined 4 initiatives to enhance margins: shift to 1 CTMS system, optimize Phase I clinic, increase facility utilization, and grow into Japan headcount investments. The analyst believes that if INCR is able to deliver these savings by YE18, they would total ~100 bps of incremental EBITDA margin. Management expects to "reinvest" these in customer acquisition (pricing) and billable headcount growth to mitigate over-utilization (aka overtime/higher turnover).
Management believes M&A is necessary to add services that large pharma wants as it evolves toward one-stop shopping. Investments in FSP work and late phase services could help revenue growth beat 10-12% but come with 200-300 bps lower margin profiles.
The price target goes to $55.00 (from $56.00).
Shares of INC Research Holdings closed at $45.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!