IAC (IAC): Takeaways from Management Meetins - Susquehanna
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst, Shyam Patel, reiterated his Positive rating on IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC) after meeting with the management team. The analyst believes that Home Advisor is in the early stages of realizing the benefits of scale and should continue to show strong margin expansion into the mid-20% range over time. While the majority of the business is domestic, international is also an important area of focus and is being run by former IAC CFO Jeff Kip. The TAM for Europe is likely similar to North America. In terms of unlocking value, also it’s still too early for the company to pursue asset monetization.
The analyst stated "We believe 2Q was the trough for Publishing EBITDA and expect the business to return to profitability in 4Q. Meanwhile, we expect Applications to stabilize in 2H with quarterly EBITDA in the $25-30m range vs. ~$30m/quarter for 1H16".
No change to the price target of $74.00
Shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp closed at $60.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!