IAC (IAC): Suntrust's Bob Peck Raises Ests And Expects Increasing Focus On Vimeo
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC) and raised his price target to $73 from $70 expecting the company to use the 3Q earnings call for a teach in on Vimeo. Match and Homeadvisor are the businesses currently driving growth but Vimeo could be meaningful in the coming year.
The analyst believes 4 things could contribute to overall value for the company: 1) Management continues to educate investors on the different parts of IAC to its Sum-of-the-Parts story, 2) Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) continues strong growth led by Tinder and the turnaround with the legacy and affinity brands in North America, 3) 2nd quarter of the new Google Agreement may provide additional clarity into its long-term effects, and 4) Continuation of ~30%+ revenue growth for HomeAdvisor.
Estimates increase slightly for 3Q and 2016 taking Revenues/EBITDA/EPS for 3Q and 2016 from $774M/$127M/$0.62 and $3,145M/$496M/$2.52 to $764M/$128M/$0.63 and $3,126M/$496M/$2.53. On 2017 estimates, the new $73 price target implies 8.8x EV/EBITDA, 1.8x EV/ Revenues, 14.6x P/E, and 18.1x FCF.
Shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp closed at $61.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!