IAC (IAC): Notes From The Road - BMO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, Daniel Salmon, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC) after hosting investor meetings with the CEO and Director of Investor Relations. Key points include:
The analyst does not expect HomeAdvisor to make another bid for Angie’s List because its brand investments are paying off. He also expects the InstantConnect and InstantBooking features to become increasingly more important as Millennials become homeowners with different expectations for service professionals.
Management re-iterated a preference for balance sheet flexibility (meaning opportunistic not dogmatic share buybacks) and reminded investors asking about the MTCH stake that IAC has preferred tax-free spins rather than taxable share sales in the past.
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp closed at $57.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!