IAC (IAC): Notes From The Road - BMO
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, Daniel Salmon, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC) after hosting investor meetings with the CEO and Director of Investor Relations. Key points include:
The analyst does not expect HomeAdvisor to make another bid for Angie’s List because its brand investments are paying off. He also expects the InstantConnect and InstantBooking features to become increasingly more important as Millennials become homeowners with different expectations for service professionals.
Management re-iterated a preference for balance sheet flexibility (meaning opportunistic not dogmatic share buybacks) and reminded investors asking about the MTCH stake that IAC has preferred tax-free spins rather than taxable share sales in the past.
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp closed at $57.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!