IAC (IAC): Notes From The Road - BMO
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Daniel Salmon, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IAC) after hosting investor meetings with the CEO and Director of Investor Relations. Key points include:
The analyst does not expect HomeAdvisor to make another bid for Angie’s List because its brand investments are paying off. He also expects the InstantConnect and InstantBooking features to become increasingly more important as Millennials become homeowners with different expectations for service professionals.
Management re-iterated a preference for balance sheet flexibility (meaning opportunistic not dogmatic share buybacks) and reminded investors asking about the MTCH stake that IAC has preferred tax-free spins rather than taxable share sales in the past.
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp closed at $57.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Names New CIO and President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!