Hyatt Hotels (H): Notes From Analyst Day - FBR
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Bryan Maher, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) after the company hosted its first investor day since 2014 and only its second since going public in 2009.
The presentation was thematic in nature, rather than number crunching and guidance but management said that it would begin doing so in 1Q17—likely a positive for investors.
Key takeaways included:
1) H's view that "scale" does not drive competitive advantages
2) H is pursuing "irrational loyalty" from its core client base
3) H introduced (to investors) its intention to pursue "adjacent businesses"
4) the company still has significant growth opportunities well beyond what it has delivered so far.
No change to the price target of $61.
Shares of Hyatt Hotels closed at $53.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!