Hyatt Hotels (H): Notes From Analyst Day - FBR
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital analyst, Bryan Maher, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) after the company hosted its first investor day since 2014 and only its second since going public in 2009.
The presentation was thematic in nature, rather than number crunching and guidance but management said that it would begin doing so in 1Q17—likely a positive for investors.
Key takeaways included:
1) H's view that "scale" does not drive competitive advantages
2) H is pursuing "irrational loyalty" from its core client base
3) H introduced (to investors) its intention to pursue "adjacent businesses"
4) the company still has significant growth opportunities well beyond what it has delivered so far.
No change to the price target of $61.
Shares of Hyatt Hotels closed at $53.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!