Humana (HUM): Raising PT On Model Update - Susquehana
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Susquehanna analyst, Chris Rigg, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Humana (NYSE: HUM) and increased his price target to $200 after a model update.
The new model reflects 3Q results as well as the company’s updated full-year EPS guidance of “approximately $9.50.” These changes bring 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates to $9.50 and $10.70, from $9.30 and $10.50.
In addition, the analyst raised his price target to $200 from $180 to reflect the updated 2017 EPS estimate as well as a higher multiple due to improved financial performance and improved visibility on 2017 earnings.
Shares of Humana closed at $198.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!