Humana (HUM): Raising PT On Model Update - Susquehana
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst, Chris Rigg, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Humana (NYSE: HUM) and increased his price target to $200 after a model update.
The new model reflects 3Q results as well as the company’s updated full-year EPS guidance of “approximately $9.50.” These changes bring 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates to $9.50 and $10.70, from $9.30 and $10.50.
In addition, the analyst raised his price target to $200 from $180 to reflect the updated 2017 EPS estimate as well as a higher multiple due to improved financial performance and improved visibility on 2017 earnings.
Shares of Humana closed at $198.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!