Humana (HUM): Raising PT On Model Update - Susquehana
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst, Chris Rigg, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Humana (NYSE: HUM) and increased his price target to $200 after a model update.
The new model reflects 3Q results as well as the company’s updated full-year EPS guidance of “approximately $9.50.” These changes bring 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates to $9.50 and $10.70, from $9.30 and $10.50.
In addition, the analyst raised his price target to $200 from $180 to reflect the updated 2017 EPS estimate as well as a higher multiple due to improved financial performance and improved visibility on 2017 earnings.
Shares of Humana closed at $198.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!