Humana (HUM): Guidance OK - UBS
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS analyst, AJ Rice, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Humana (NYSE: HUM) and cut his price target to$170 from $171 but early 2017 commentary suggests the standalone 2017 estimate is OK.
HUM's 2016 guidance reflects a low 4% pre-tax margin in its individual MA business, compared with 3% in 2015. The company expects the pre-tax earnings in its individual MA business to grow Y/Y in 2017, albeit at a slower rate than seen in 2016. The growth next year will be mainly driven by both revenue growth and margin improvement. For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Humana click here. For more ratings news on Humana click here.
Shares of Humana closed at $167.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!