Humana (HUM): Guidance OK - UBS
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, AJ Rice, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Humana (NYSE: HUM) and cut his price target to$170 from $171 but early 2017 commentary suggests the standalone 2017 estimate is OK.
HUM's 2016 guidance reflects a low 4% pre-tax margin in its individual MA business, compared with 3% in 2015. The company expects the pre-tax earnings in its individual MA business to grow Y/Y in 2017, albeit at a slower rate than seen in 2016. The growth next year will be mainly driven by both revenue growth and margin improvement. For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Humana click here. For more ratings news on Humana click here.
Shares of Humana closed at $167.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!