Humana (HUM): Guidance OK - UBS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, AJ Rice, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Humana (NYSE: HUM) and cut his price target to$170 from $171 but early 2017 commentary suggests the standalone 2017 estimate is OK.
HUM's 2016 guidance reflects a low 4% pre-tax margin in its individual MA business, compared with 3% in 2015. The company expects the pre-tax earnings in its individual MA business to grow Y/Y in 2017, albeit at a slower rate than seen in 2016. The growth next year will be mainly driven by both revenue growth and margin improvement. For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Humana click here. For more ratings news on Humana click here.
Shares of Humana closed at $167.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!