HubSpot's (HUBS) Price Target Raised to $67 at Pacific Crest
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest maintained an Overweight rating on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) and raised its price target to $67.00 (from $60.00). Analyst Brent Bracelin said he sees multiple upside levers to help sustain 30%-plus growth. The price target was raised to factor in the continuation of increasing subscription fees.
"A strong pipeline of new products should better position HubSpot to become the modern front office for the SMB segment, helping it expand beyond its initial role in SMB marketing. Strong adoption of the new sales product has enabled greater visibility and integration between marketing and sales activities. With half of R&D pouring into new product development, we see a compelling opportunity for HubSpot to drive higher subscription fees that could sustain high growth, even as the number of new SMB customers moderates over time," said Bracelin.
The analyst added, "Rising average subscription fees, as measured by revenue per customer growing double-digits annually as the company folds in new products, should remain one of the key upside levers looking into next year. Other upside levers include international expansion, SMB footprint expansion and a growing network of partners. We expect HubSpot's annual INBOUND conference in November to be the next potential catalyst for new product announcements."
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $55.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!