HubSpot (HUBS): Raising PT On Improved FCF Guidance - Needham
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scot Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) and raised his price target to $65 from $60 after attending HubSpot’s customer conference and analyst day yesterday in Boston.
The analyst believes the announced product enhancements, including an integration with LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator, can maintain the company’s competitive position in the mid-market while a new free marketing product could drive incremental deal flow. The upside surprise to the analyst session was management guiding to positive FCF in FY17 while also driving positive Non-GAAP profitability in 4Q17.
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $56.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesUBS, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!