HubSpot (HUBS): Raising PT On Improved FCF Guidance - Needham
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scot Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) and raised his price target to $65 from $60 after attending HubSpot’s customer conference and analyst day yesterday in Boston.
The analyst believes the announced product enhancements, including an integration with LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator, can maintain the company’s competitive position in the mid-market while a new free marketing product could drive incremental deal flow. The upside surprise to the analyst session was management guiding to positive FCF in FY17 while also driving positive Non-GAAP profitability in 4Q17.
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $56.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesUBS, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!