HubSpot (HUBS): Raising PT On Improved FCF Guidance - Needham
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scot Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) and raised his price target to $65 from $60 after attending HubSpot’s customer conference and analyst day yesterday in Boston.
The analyst believes the announced product enhancements, including an integration with LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator, can maintain the company’s competitive position in the mid-market while a new free marketing product could drive incremental deal flow. The upside surprise to the analyst session was management guiding to positive FCF in FY17 while also driving positive Non-GAAP profitability in 4Q17.
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $56.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesUBS, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!