HubSpot (HUBS): Raising PT On Improved FCF Guidance - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scot Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) and raised his price target to $65 from $60 after attending HubSpot’s customer conference and analyst day yesterday in Boston.
The analyst believes the announced product enhancements, including an integration with LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator, can maintain the company’s competitive position in the mid-market while a new free marketing product could drive incremental deal flow. The upside surprise to the analyst session was management guiding to positive FCF in FY17 while also driving positive Non-GAAP profitability in 4Q17.
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $56.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesUBS, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!