Hortonworks (HDP) PT Cut to $8 at Cowen on Weak Q2, Outlook
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst J. Derrick Wood reiterated an Market Perform rating and cut his price target on Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) to $8.00 (from $11.00) following weak Q2 results and guidance.
Wood commented, "While the 2Q miss/guide-down was labeled as an execution issue that can be addressed with more sales coverage, there are a number of developments that have elevated our concerns around the sustainability of HDP's pure open-source model. With the stock down sharply AH and the potential to look for a strategic alternative, we remain Market Perform but lower PT to $8."
Shares of Hortonworks closed at $12.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) 'Buy' Maintained at SunTrust Following Solid Q3
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!