Hormel Foods (HRL) Added to Credit Suisse U.S. Focus List
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse added Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) to their U.S. Focus List. The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $43.00.
Analyst Robert Moskow said strong momentum in Q4 bodes well for FY17. "Our meeting with Hormel management last week reinforced our positive view on the stock and increased our confidence that Hormel will guide to a stronger fiscal 2017 than the consensus view," he commented. "In an environment where packaged food peers are rationalizing their portfolios and turning almost exclusively to cost-cutting to adjust to slowing consumer demand, Hormel has increased its investment in advertising and new product launches. As a result, we expect top-line growth to keep moving higher while others are moving lower. In addition, we expect the company to announce a bullish 3-5 year operating margin target on its 4Q call – up 200 bps from fiscal 2016. Our $43/share target price assumes modest multiple expansion to 13.5x EBITDA against our fiscal 2018 estimate. We reiterate our Outperform rating. "
Shares of Hormel Foods closed at $37.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!