Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Primary Care Moving to Contracting Model - Mizuho
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $24.00) after reporting upside to both revenue and EPS.
HZNP reported 2Q:16 revs of $257.4M and $0.56 EPS vs. consensus estimates $235M and $0.50. The beat was driven by stronger primary care sales, improved gross margins, and tighter expense control (all positives, in our view). Management also reiterated its FY:16 guidance of $1.025-1.050B in sales and $495-$510M in adjusted EBITDA. After topping results, this range now appears more attainable and should translate into favorable model updates.
Aside from quarterly reports, and PBM contracts, the analyst expects more HZNP momentum from the release of additional Krystexxa data (possibly late breaker abstract for the TRIPLE trial) at the annual meeting of the American College of Rheumatology. Street expectations for positive Actimmune data in the Friedreich's Ataxia (FA) indication are modest (30% likelihood of success) so this event carries a favorable risk/ reward. Mgmt also hopes to execute at least one more deal before year though not necessarily an accretive one.
Mizuho's 2016 estimates go to $1,025M in revs and $2.21 EPS (from $1,007M and $2.07).
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $20.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!