Horizon Pharma (HZNP) PT Lifted to $30 at Mizuho
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Irina Koffler reiterated a Buy rating and bumped her price target on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) to $30.00 (from $29.00) following solid Q3 results and strong rebound in the stock.
Koffler commented, "HZNP had a strong move after 3Q:16, rebounding from the sector sell-off. There were no announcements to get us more bullish on the story but we still expect shares to advance following the election, and into the release of the FA data in late December. Potential contracting with ESRX could be another catalyst. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise PT to $30 from $29."
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $17.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!