Horizon Pharma (HZNP) PT Lifted to $30 at Mizuho
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Irina Koffler reiterated a Buy rating and bumped her price target on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) to $30.00 (from $29.00) following solid Q3 results and strong rebound in the stock.
Koffler commented, "HZNP had a strong move after 3Q:16, rebounding from the sector sell-off. There were no announcements to get us more bullish on the story but we still expect shares to advance following the election, and into the release of the FA data in late December. Potential contracting with ESRX could be another catalyst. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise PT to $30 from $29."
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $17.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!