Horizon Pharma (HZNP) PT Lifted to $30 at Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Irina Koffler reiterated a Buy rating and bumped her price target on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) to $30.00 (from $29.00) following solid Q3 results and strong rebound in the stock.
Koffler commented, "HZNP had a strong move after 3Q:16, rebounding from the sector sell-off. There were no announcements to get us more bullish on the story but we still expect shares to advance following the election, and into the release of the FA data in late December. Potential contracting with ESRX could be another catalyst. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise PT to $30 from $29."
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $17.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!