Horizon Pharma (HZNP) PT Bumped to $30 at BMO Capital Amid 'Very Solid' Q2
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Gary Nachman reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) to $30.00 (from $29.00) following "very solid" 2Q with revenue of $257mn vs. BMO/consensus of $235mn/235mn. EPS was $0.62 vs. BMO/consensus of $0.50/0.50 using the old tax methodology ($0.56 using a modified methodology.
Nachman commented, "The top and bottom line beats were high quality in our view, with almost all key products generating upside, while gross margin was stronger and the company spent more and still generated nice upside to EPS. HZNP reiterated its guidance for FY16, and investors should now have more confidence those targets will be achieved."
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!