Horizon Pharma (HZNP) PT Bumped to $30 at BMO Capital Amid 'Very Solid' Q2
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Gary Nachman reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) to $30.00 (from $29.00) following "very solid" 2Q with revenue of $257mn vs. BMO/consensus of $235mn/235mn. EPS was $0.62 vs. BMO/consensus of $0.50/0.50 using the old tax methodology ($0.56 using a modified methodology.
Nachman commented, "The top and bottom line beats were high quality in our view, with almost all key products generating upside, while gross margin was stronger and the company spent more and still generated nice upside to EPS. HZNP reiterated its guidance for FY16, and investors should now have more confidence those targets will be achieved."
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!