Horizon Pharma (HZNP): Raising PT On RPTP Deal - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) and raised her price target to $33.00 on the RPTP deal. The analyst views the deal as a sensible, accretive, "building block" deal that should continue to diversify the business away from primary care. The analyst also expects HZNP to benefit from yet another round of 9.9% price increases in Aug, in anticipation of additional contracts.
The $33PT is up from $30 and remains based on a DCF with a 13% WACC and 3% terminal growth rate.
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $18.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!