Horizon Pharma (HZNP): Cutting PT Ahead of Earnings - Mizuho
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) and cut her price target to $29 from $33 ahead of earnings.
The lower price target accounts for a more price sensitive environment and increased rebates. The analyst still views HZNP as fundamentally undervalued even with conservative assumptions, but advises caution in front of the FA data read-out in late December. No change to the Buy rating.
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $17.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!