Hologic (HOLX) PT Trimmed to $43 at Leerink Partners; Remains Top Pick
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Richard Newitter reiterated an Outperform rating but lowered his price target on Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) to $43.00 (from $46.00) following results. Shares remain a top mid/large-cap pick.
Newitter commented, "following an F4Q beat and slightly better-than-expected cc top-line growth guide with the midpoint slightly above-consensus (EPS range brackets the Street) and which to us likely bakes in conservatism. We see HOLX sustaining a MSD top-line growth rate over the next several years. And, we continue to believe there are several underappreciated drivers beyond US 3D Tomo capital sales (OUS acceleration, R&D pipeline emphasis, 3D service rev), and more meaningful top-line acceleration into the out-years is a real possibility, especially when factoring in tuck-in M&A potential. We also continue to view HOLX as one of the more dependable double-digit (sustainable low teens) EPS growth stories in MedTech with strong est. upside prospects, and an above-avg. 7.5% FCF yield. Reiterate OP. PT to $43 (vs. $46) based on recent group multiple compression."
Shares of Hologic closed at $35.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!