Hologic (HOLX) PT Trimmed to $43 at Leerink Partners; Remains Top Pick
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Richard Newitter reiterated an Outperform rating but lowered his price target on Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) to $43.00 (from $46.00) following results. Shares remain a top mid/large-cap pick.
Newitter commented, "following an F4Q beat and slightly better-than-expected cc top-line growth guide with the midpoint slightly above-consensus (EPS range brackets the Street) and which to us likely bakes in conservatism. We see HOLX sustaining a MSD top-line growth rate over the next several years. And, we continue to believe there are several underappreciated drivers beyond US 3D Tomo capital sales (OUS acceleration, R&D pipeline emphasis, 3D service rev), and more meaningful top-line acceleration into the out-years is a real possibility, especially when factoring in tuck-in M&A potential. We also continue to view HOLX as one of the more dependable double-digit (sustainable low teens) EPS growth stories in MedTech with strong est. upside prospects, and an above-avg. 7.5% FCF yield. Reiterate OP. PT to $43 (vs. $46) based on recent group multiple compression."
Shares of Hologic closed at $35.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!