Himax Technologies (HIMX) PT Raised to $12 at Nomura
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Donnie Teng reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Himax Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX) to $12.00 (from $9.70) citing better pricing on LCOS and WLO.
commented, "Himax has received some positive pricing adjustment for its LCOS (liquid crystal on silicon) and WLO (wafer level optics) for a major AR (augmented reality) device recently. We believe that this is largely because the AR device shipments fell short of market expectations early this year, thus Himax has been able to negotiate better pricing for 2H16 to 2017 at its major AR customer, given the heavy resources Himax has invested in developing the project. With the pricing adjustment, we think Himax’s 3Q sales could reach the higher end of guidance and 2017F earnings could have upside risk. In addition, Himax will try to provide more cost effective LCOS and WLO products for a possible consumer version of the major AR device in 2018, which could trigger higher demand. Thus, we raise our TP from USD9.7 to USD12, based on a target P/E of 18x and our revised 2018F EPS forecasts of USD0.67 (previously USD0.54). "
Shares of Himax Technologies closed at $10.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!