Himax Technologies (HIMX): 2Q Alleviated Recent Concerns - Baird
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Himax Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX) after a strong 2H revenue outlook alleviated recent AR revenue concerns. Capacity expansion in 2017-2018 is a reflection of the very strong demand Himax sees from multiple customers in a variety of end markets for its LCOS and WLO technologies. Key points supporting the rating are multiple secular growth drivers, numerous design wins for Himax's LCOS and WLO technologies into multiple end markets, and growth drivers in Himax's core driver business such as OLED.
No change to the price target of $12.
Shares of Himax Technologies closed at $8.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!