Himax Technologies (HIMX): 2Q Alleviated Recent Concerns - Baird
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Himax Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX) after a strong 2H revenue outlook alleviated recent AR revenue concerns. Capacity expansion in 2017-2018 is a reflection of the very strong demand Himax sees from multiple customers in a variety of end markets for its LCOS and WLO technologies. Key points supporting the rating are multiple secular growth drivers, numerous design wins for Himax's LCOS and WLO technologies into multiple end markets, and growth drivers in Himax's core driver business such as OLED.
No change to the price target of $12.
Shares of Himax Technologies closed at $8.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Himax Technologies (HIMX): Cutting Estimates on Delays - Baird
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!