Himax Technologies (HIMX): 2Q Alleviated Recent Concerns - Baird
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Himax Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX) after a strong 2H revenue outlook alleviated recent AR revenue concerns. Capacity expansion in 2017-2018 is a reflection of the very strong demand Himax sees from multiple customers in a variety of end markets for its LCOS and WLO technologies. Key points supporting the rating are multiple secular growth drivers, numerous design wins for Himax's LCOS and WLO technologies into multiple end markets, and growth drivers in Himax's core driver business such as OLED.
No change to the price target of $12.
Shares of Himax Technologies closed at $8.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!