Hilton (HLT) PT Raised at Nomura on High Conviction
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Nomura Securities analyst Harry Curtis reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) from $26 to $29 calling it their highest conviction call in lodging.
Curtis comments, "HLT’s operating leverage to group’s recovery (owned and leased hotels) and ADR growth, coupled with its attractive valuation of 12.1x 2015E EBITDA make it our top pick in the lodging sector. HLT should increase EBITDA at a 13% CAGR through 2016E. Over that period, HLT’s leverage should decline to 3.2x in 2016 from 5.3x in 2013. Factors that should lift HLT’s growth rate higher than most in its peer group are: 1) high operating leverage to stronger than expected global RevPAR growth given HLT’s 8 “big box” urban convention hotels, 41 majority owned or controlled hotels, 31 JV hotels, and 75 leased locations, 2) the out-sized EBITDA margin expansion that these hotels should have, and 3) its pipeline of ~200k rooms supports 6% annual growth. "
Shares of Hilton Worldwide closed at $24.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades PG&E Corporation (PCG) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) to Overweight; Solid Fundamentals and Potential Go Private Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!