Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE): Raising PT Despite Mixed Results - Baird
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Jayson Noland, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) and raised his price target to $24 after posting revenue/non-GAAP EPS of $12.5 billion/$0.61, compared with consensus of $13.2 billion/$0.58. Management highlighted the focus on driving profitable market share, despite the challenges of an uneven global demand environment.
F17E EPS guidance was in line with consensus expectations and the analyst believes the company will continue to perform relatively well in Storage and Networking but face difficulty achieving profitable growth in Server.
The PT of $24 is up from $23 based on ~10.5x C17E EPS giving 50% credit for the OpCo Net Cash.
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!