Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE): Raising PT Despite Mixed Results - Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Jayson Noland, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) and raised his price target to $24 after posting revenue/non-GAAP EPS of $12.5 billion/$0.61, compared with consensus of $13.2 billion/$0.58. Management highlighted the focus on driving profitable market share, despite the challenges of an uneven global demand environment.
F17E EPS guidance was in line with consensus expectations and the analyst believes the company will continue to perform relatively well in Storage and Networking but face difficulty achieving profitable growth in Server.
The PT of $24 is up from $23 based on ~10.5x C17E EPS giving 50% credit for the OpCo Net Cash.
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!