Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE): Raising PT Despite Mixed Results - Baird
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Jayson Noland, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) and raised his price target to $24 after posting revenue/non-GAAP EPS of $12.5 billion/$0.61, compared with consensus of $13.2 billion/$0.58. Management highlighted the focus on driving profitable market share, despite the challenges of an uneven global demand environment.
F17E EPS guidance was in line with consensus expectations and the analyst believes the company will continue to perform relatively well in Storage and Networking but face difficulty achieving profitable growth in Server.
The PT of $24 is up from $23 based on ~10.5x C17E EPS giving 50% credit for the OpCo Net Cash.
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!