Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE): Raising PT Despite Mixed Results - Baird
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Jayson Noland, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) and raised his price target to $24 after posting revenue/non-GAAP EPS of $12.5 billion/$0.61, compared with consensus of $13.2 billion/$0.58. Management highlighted the focus on driving profitable market share, despite the challenges of an uneven global demand environment.
F17E EPS guidance was in line with consensus expectations and the analyst believes the company will continue to perform relatively well in Storage and Networking but face difficulty achieving profitable growth in Server.
The PT of $24 is up from $23 based on ~10.5x C17E EPS giving 50% credit for the OpCo Net Cash.
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!