Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE): Guidance Could Be Difficult - Wells Fargo
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Maynard Um, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) and expects FQ4 results to be ahead of the Street’s expectations for $12.8B/$0.60.
The focus is expected to be on the fundamentals of the core enterprise server and storage segments, as well as commentary around the potential impact of the strengthening dollar on guidance (USD appreciated by a mid-single-digit % against most major currencies since
The analyst believes the midpoint of FQ1 EPS guide could end up below Street’s $0.46 (noting CEO Meg Whitman has not missed a quarter, in part due to conservative guide). To guide midpoint at $0.46, operating margin in Enterprise Services (ES) and Enterprise Group (EG)
would have to be ahead of expectations which the analyst believes could be difficult,
particularly given divestitures of higher margin businesses, as well as seasonality.
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $23.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!