Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE): F1Q Guide Tweaked But F18 Reiterated - Needham
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Richard Kugele, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) after an uneventful F4Q report where the company reported an in-line quarter.
IT spending conditions remain mixed, but the expense reductions already put into motion as well as the buyback should be sufficient for HPE to reach its previous F18 guide.
No change to the price target of $26.00
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): What The Bears Are Missing - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!