Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE): F1Q Guide Tweaked But F18 Reiterated - Needham
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Richard Kugele, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) after an uneventful F4Q report where the company reported an in-line quarter.
IT spending conditions remain mixed, but the expense reductions already put into motion as well as the buyback should be sufficient for HPE to reach its previous F18 guide.
No change to the price target of $26.00
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!