Heron Therapeutics (HRTX): Cutting PT On Sustol Launch Shift To Q4 - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy on Heron Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HRTX) but cut his price target to $40.00 from $46.00 after he updated his model to account for Sustol launching in Q4 vs Q3 previously. The analyst also moderated his sales trajectory to peak sales of $433M (v. $475M previously). With this negative out of the way, the analyst cushioned the blow by highlighting the upcoming HTX-011b trial.
Topline data for the Part A portion of the PII trial investigating HTX-011b for postoperative pain following abdominoplasty later this year. As of the announcement of the PII hernia repair results in early Aug, HRTX was still continuing to enroll the abdominoplasty trial and were still in the dose-escalation/dose-finding period. HRTX is only investigating the HTX-011b formulation in abdominoplasty, which we believe is the intended candidate for PIII development.
The analyst expects HTX-011b could show a ~30-35% reduction in pain intensity v. placebo at 24 hours with the 400 and 600 mg doses in Part A. He also believes the key to the long-acting bupivacaine market is to demonstrate a durable reduction of pain and the first 48 hours may also show some pain reduction at the 400 mg and 600 mg doses.
Shares of Heron Therapeutics closed at $17.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Teladoc (TDOC) PT Lowered to $23 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Offering
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!