Helen of Troy (HELE): Raising PT To Include "Aspirational" Scenario - Jefferies
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Trevor Young, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) after comparing company margins to comps and historical peak levels. The analyst created an aspirational "best case" peak margin scenario which points to 600bps+ margin opportunity and as much as +45% upside to cons EPS. The analyst stated "Although admittedly aspirational, the analysis highlights more than 600bps margin opportunity over the L-T, which in turn could drive EPS of $9.75 (+45% vs. cons.)".
To include this new scenario in the model, the analyst raised his price target to $116 from $114.
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $90.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!