Helen of Troy (HELE): Raising PT To Include "Aspirational" Scenario - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Trevor Young, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) after comparing company margins to comps and historical peak levels. The analyst created an aspirational "best case" peak margin scenario which points to 600bps+ margin opportunity and as much as +45% upside to cons EPS. The analyst stated "Although admittedly aspirational, the analysis highlights more than 600bps margin opportunity over the L-T, which in turn could drive EPS of $9.75 (+45% vs. cons.)".
To include this new scenario in the model, the analyst raised his price target to $116 from $114.
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $90.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!