Helen of Troy (HELE): Raising PT To Include "Aspirational" Scenario - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Trevor Young, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) after comparing company margins to comps and historical peak levels. The analyst created an aspirational "best case" peak margin scenario which points to 600bps+ margin opportunity and as much as +45% upside to cons EPS. The analyst stated "Although admittedly aspirational, the analysis highlights more than 600bps margin opportunity over the L-T, which in turn could drive EPS of $9.75 (+45% vs. cons.)".
To include this new scenario in the model, the analyst raised his price target to $116 from $114.
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $90.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!